Morehouse School of Medicine



Founded originally as a part of Morehouse College in 1975 during the tenure of college president Hugh M. Gloster, with Louis W. Sullivan, M.D. as dean, The School of Medicine at Morehouse College began as a two-year program in the basic sciences.
 
Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) is among the nation's leading educators of primary care physicians, biomedical scientists and public health professionals. In 2011, MSM was recognized by Annals of Internal Medicine as the nation’s No. 1 medical school in fulfilling a social mission. MSM faculty and alumni are noted for excellence in teaching, research and public policy, as well as exceptional patient care.
 
• The first students were admitted in 1978 and transferred to other medical schools for the clinical years of their training.
 
• The institution became independent from Morehouse College in 1981, with Dr. Sullivan as President, and was fully accredited to award M.D. degrees in 1985.
 
• Initially, third year clinical courses were taught by faculty from Emory University's School of Medicine, but since 1990 the school has taught them itself.
 
• In 1989 Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) President Sullivan was appointed United States Secretary of Health and Human Services and served until 1993 in the administration of President George H.W. Bush.
 
Morehouse School of Medicine is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award doctoral and master's degrees. To learn more about programs and donate today, please visit www.msm.edu or call 404-752-1500.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/.../id1320169958?mt=8&uo=4

Price: Free
Languages: EN, FR, DE, ID, IT, JA, KO, MS, PL, PT, RU, ZH, ES, SV, TH, TR, VI, CY
Released: 2017-12-05 00:42:12
Version: 1.0
Seller: Guidebook Inc
Size: 150.87 MB